We Represent Clients From Diverse Industries Who Have A Wide Range Of Injuries
Workers’ compensation claims are commonly associated with construction jobs, industrial work and other roles that involve heavy lifting and manual labor. In fact, injuries on the job can and do occur in all types of workplace environments.
These injuries can be complicated and debilitating. Some have permanent consequences. If you are injured on the job, either through a single incident or because of cumulative wear and tear, it is a smart idea to work with a knowledgeable workers’ compensation law firm like Cullen Legal in Bristol.
Attorney Robert L. Cullen has more than 20 years of legal experience. He understands the Pennsylvania workers’ compensation process and what it takes to maximize the benefits that injured workers receive.
What Qualifies As A Work-Related Injury?
A work-related injury is any injury that occurs while you are performing tasks for an employer. An injury suffered in a car accident on the way to work is not a work-related injury, but if you drive as part of your workday and you are injured in an accident, that is a work-related injury. Similarly, the cumulative effects of driving a tractor-trailer for several years may produce back or neck injuries for which you may be able to collect workers’ compensation benefits.
The important point is if you are injured at work, report it immediately, even if it does not appear serious at the time. The seriousness of some injuries is not evident until days or weeks later. The success — or lack of success — with workers’ compensation claims often hinges upon thorough documentation of how and when the injury occurred, as well as how soon it was treated. When it comes to workers’ compensation injuries and claims, it is definitely better to be safe than sorry.
We Have Experience Helping Clients With A Wide Range Of Injuries
We represent clients who have a broad array of jobs and a variety of injuries. We help our clients receive the medical attention they need and collect the proper medical documentation that will support their case. Our experience includes:
- Scarring and loss of site or hearing — You can recover benefits for a work-related injury that affects quality of life.
- Repetitive stress injuries — Repetitive job motions can result in debilitating wrist, hand and arm pain.
- Injuries to the neck, back and spine — We help individuals recover benefits for chronic back pain or spinal injuries resulting from work duties.
- Brain injuries — Head injuries can be complex, difficult to diagnose and harder still to measure their impact. We understand the medical complexities involved in traumatic brain injuries and how to present them in workers’ comp cases.
- Chronic pain — These cases are commonly denied due to the complexity of diagnosing the injury and pinpointing the cause. We know how to build strong chronic pain cases.
- Psychological injuries — Many people’s mental health suffers when they experience serious work-related physical injuries. It is important to monitor injured workers for depression, get treatment and file for the proper benefits.
- Death benefits — Survivors may receive benefits if an immediate family member dies from a work-related accident or illness. We advocate aggressively for full benefits in these cases.
Act Quickly If You Have Been Injured
Report any work-related injury to supervisors immediately and contact a knowledgeable workers’ compensation lawyer as soon as possible. We offer a free consultation and do not collect any fees unless we recover benefits for you. Call 267-812-5870 or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting.