Cullen Legal is the Law Office of Robert L. Cullen. Bob is dedicated to the needs of Pennsylvania's injured workers. Whether you are filing a Workers' Compensation Claim or need assistance with Social Security Disability, Bob has the experience and the skill to get you what you're entitled.
Bob is certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as a Specialist in Workers' Compensation. Since 1994, Bob has worked directly for the Workers' Compensation judges, employers, insurance companies, and -of course- claimants. This extensive experience gives him a valuable advantage when litigating or negotiating Workers' Compensation cases. He knows precisely how the system works, and how to use this information to his client's benefit.
Cullen Legal represents workers in the Philadelphia area and its surrounding counties. Call for a free consultation. Evening and weekend appointments available.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Social Security Disability
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as a Specialist in Workers' Compensation, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Juris Doctor - 06/1993
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts - 1987
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) - Workers' Compensation, National Business Institute (NBI)
- Kappa Sigma