Dedicated Help With Workers' Comp and Social Security Disability
Getting hurt at work is bad enough. Dealing with the aftermath can easily make a bad situation worse. You may grapple with denied claims, unpaid medical bills and lost wages. Often, there are lots of questions — but not a lot of answers. Until now.
At Cullen Legal, our Bristol workers' compensation attorney can provide you with the answers you need and the personal attention you deserve. We will work to leave no stone unturned in our efforts to get you the compensation you need in order to move forward with your life.
We focus 100 percent on getting you positive results because we do not get paid unless you receive compensation.
Service Oriented With a Laser Focus on Positive Results
At the Philadelphia law firm of Cullen Legal, our Bucks County workers' comp lawyer sees people in some of their most vulnerable moments. We understand injuries and the medical conditions that can lead to a workers' compensation or Social Security Disability (SSD) claim.
We provide an approach that is straightforward and simple:
- Listen — We pay attention to your needs, your concerns and your questions.
- Answer — Your questions are met with straight answers in everyday language.
- Investigate — We leave no stone unturned and investigate every legal option at our disposal.
- Untangle — We straighten out the paperwork mess and bureaucracy that can accompany a workers' comp or SSD claim.
- Serve — We return phone calls promptly and work diligently to provide our clients with personal customer service.
- Resolve — We take pride in the rate at which we are able to resolve issues to our clients' satisfaction.
Call for a Consultation With a Bucks County Workers' Comp Attorney
Whether you are filing a workers' comp claim, have been denied Social Security Disability, or have an upcoming unemployment compensation (UC) hearing in Pennsylvania, we are here to help you. Contact our northeast Philadelphia workers' compensation lawyer online or call 267-202-0084 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case.